I realize that there are other “Daddy Wags” out there reading, but I’m referring to my dad, Jimbo “Daddy Wags” Wagner. He prefers things short, sweet (this term being used loosely) and to-the-point…
I was reminded this week that silence on the GoTeamTyler blogosphere leaves one to wonder if Tyler is doing ok or not… often leading one to the “worst-case-scenario” if you don’t have direct contact with the Moshirians or the Wagners. Thus, I thought a concise, bulleted (Jim Wagner-style) update would be appropriate. (The comments in parens are added Leigh-esque touches… I can’t resist):
- Tyler and Natasha rode 70 miles yesterday. (seriously?! yes, seriously. Tasha is getting ready for a century ride to raise money for Diabetes & Lymphoma research)
- Ty is in between A and B cycles. (He’ll start his “B-sandwich” next week… he has 2 B’s and 1 A cycle yet to go).
- Per Ty, Tuesday was one of the best days he’s felt since starting treatment (WooHoo!)
- Ty and Tasha will spend Easter with Tasha’s family out in SD. (My parents and I are back in “The Good Life” (Nebraska) for the holiday).
- Murt (my mother) will head out to SD for his next round on Monday.
My dad would think anything over 5 bullet points is overkill… 😉
Happy Easter, all! Lots of love,